Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturdays!!

It was the longest week of my life(Vanessa). I started work last week, but only a couple days, so this was the first week back. And what a week, layoffs, changes, tough business... But you know what, it all disappeared this morning when I woke up to a smiling and happy Lucas. He has been doing so well. We have found a really wonderful and sweet nanny for Lucas to spend his time with, and that makes it so much easier to go to work each day... And knowing I will always have Saturdays, and my smiling Lucas makes work a little more tolerable.


Leah (Nanny) and Lucas...







1 comment:

Julie McRedmond said...

I am so happy that you found someone you love to watch Lucas. Makes all the difference. Just want until he starts screaming for you when you get home.....nothing like it in the world.